Top Online Sportsbooks
Offer: Earn a 100% Bonus of up to £200
Review: 5/5 Stars
Write-up: Established in 2000, Bet365 has quickly become one of the largest online gaming firms in the world, thanks to a fanatical devotion to customer service and an impressive spread of games. Bet365 offers betting on practically every sport in the world, ranging from soccer to American football to rugby.
- extremely fast cash- outs
- strong customer service
- multitude of deposit and withdrawal options
- state of the art technology
- frequent bonuses available to players
- customer service can lag slightly outside of GMT business hours
Offer: Bet £10 and get £20 in Free Bets
Review: 4/5 Stars
Write-up: William Hill is nearly 90 years old. In this industry, companies don't survive for nearly a decade unless they offer something very special. William Hill, which is a publicly traded company on the London Stock Exchange, offers sports betting, casino and poker, amongst other things. The company is very highly regarded and prides itself on its sterling reputation.
- many different games available
- customer service available in a number of different languages
- free bets initial deposit bonus
- initial bonus isn't as lucrative as other sites
Offer: Bet £10, get a free £20 Bet
Review: 3.5/5 Stars
Write-Up: If you are in any way involved in the betting scene on Twitter, you have surely run across some Tweets from Stan James. Stan James is a smaller bookmaker compared to the two listed above, though they do offer betting on all of the major sports, including soccer and American football. While maintaining a focus on the UK market, Stan James has customers all across the world.
- betting available on all major sports
- also offers casino, live casino and games
- mobile product leaves quite a bit to be desired
- main site can be glitchy at times